Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Thank You and Happy Holidays

A special thank you to all of YOU who check in and read my blog. I have enjoyed sharing my fiber trials and triumph with you. If the creek don't rise to much, I will continue on my weaving and sock knitting adventures into 2013. So hope you check in when you get a chance.


PEACE, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!


Anyone for crackle, tied weaves, taquete, huck, twill, overshot, plain weave, doubleweave,  Bateman, Bronson, Woven Shibori in 2013..........................?????

3 comments:

Amanda Cutler said...

I've been working on crackle weave the last few weeks, and it's really intense! Great weave structure!

Merry Christmas! I enjoy your blog!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Ann!

heather said...

i will be working on an overshot project and some rep rugs in 2013. happy new year!