Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Summer and Winter pink-green

The red-green towel was a lot of fun to do. I really liked the effect I was getting. So with this new one, I am just treadling the blocks in a different design but using the same dukagang method and the same tabby order.

I am swapping the two colors when I change blocks. One block has the green as pattern and tabby as pink. When I change to do the other block I am using pink for pattern and green for tabby .




Because of the white warp blending with these two colors, I am getting two shades of green and two shades of pink. I think that is pretty cool. I should have figured out how to put a shot of yellow in there and make the pink block look more like a little flower. Maybe I will add that effect when I get them off the loom.

No comments: