Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Summer and Winter ...Oops


The error doesn't show up very well on this side. This was the side I was looking at as I was weaving.

  
This is a great example of what happens if you do not follow the rules. " Whichever order you choose to use, you must use it throughout the entire project" . If not, it will look like you made an error!! I don't know if I threw the wrong tabby or picked the wrong tie-down..... but UK! It doesn't show up to much on one side, but does on the other. I think I remember having trouble, but thought I un-wove past the error. Guess not.


On this side the error shows up very well. This was the side I had down when weaving.

But the good news is that I get to keep all the towels that have errors. And besides this was a sample of what single-two tie could do!  I will study it and try to figure out what my error was. This will go into my weaving notebook along with the notes and other info from the workshop.   
 


No comments: