Saturday, January 10, 2015

Diva's Meet in January

As you can see, this scarf is absolutely wonderful. Marilynn wove it for her husband for Christmas.  She says it was "just" a two block twill. The drape is wonderful, and her colors work so well together. When he is tired of it, several of us will take it off his hands.

Besides Marilynn, I was the only other with show and tell at our January Diva meeting.. Hummmmm... me thinks that the Divas were busy with family, babies, and food instead of weaving.

But we have been given several suggestions on what to weave next and I hope to have lots of show and tell next month.

This was my show-and-tell. 
I had given the program on being inspired to weave from photo's, calendars, and/or magazine pictures. Either the colors speak to you or the image. Another great place to find inspiration is from greeting cards.

No comments: