1. Sample to make sure your yarn thickness is correct.
2. Use a temple.
3. Keep a watch on your edges.
4. Try not to have any KNOTS in the warp.
5. Maybe use a bigger reed!
6. While weaving on opposites, have your shuttles enter the shed from the opposites sides alternately.
7. Wind your stick shuttles in a figure eight on each edge. It will hold more.
8. Remember to allow enough warp at the beginning and the ending to work the Damascus Edge.
9. This is a leftover warp and threads rug!
10. Remember to have fun and learn something new.
|See number 4. There is no crying in weaving! (or is that baseball?)|