Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Still Snowed In

Just staying off the snowy streets and letting the brain wander. Here is a list of some songs I like (in no certain order). Do you remember them?

1. Diamonds on the Soles of Her Shoes - Paul Simon
2. Sounds of Silence - Simon & Garfunkel
3. Sailing- Christopher Cross
4. Down to The River To Pray - Alison Krauss
5. Hey Jude -Beatles
6. I Can Only Imagine - MercyMe
7. Classical Gas - Mason Williams
8. Lonely Bull - Herb Alpert & Tijuana Brass
9. Star Spangled Banner - Jimmy Hendrix
10. I Want It That Way - Backstreet Boys

Sometimes it is the words and sometimes it is just the music its self. Some songs are a reminder of a person or place I knew. Some songs just make me smile. How about "Mack The Knife" or "Where Have All The Young Men Gone?" Or "Stormy Weather" or ....... Some songs I remember who was singing, some I just remember the words, and some I can't even remember the title.
Inside looking out.



No comments: