Monday, November 18, 2013

S2T Lady

This needs a little work, but I think it might work. I either need more treadles so I can do three colors and get blue eyes, or use buttons. My loom does have 14 treadles, but I am using 13 now.....


...And I shouldn't have put the top knots on as it makes this look like an alien. (Which may very well be what is it.) I was thinking they might pass as pony tails.

If you look real close, you can see where the pattern weft colors do blend with the background. I am rotating three shuttles. The first color I pass is the pattern I want to see (beige, pink, and black) , the next color is the background color(green) and the white is tabby. Maybe I should try this with color, white, white and loose the top block. Or would that give her a cone head?

Looks like it's back to the designing board for me!


No comments: