Sunday, November 24, 2013

S2T and More Colors

I was at a friends house the other day and I saw a summer and winter towel that she had woven at one of the workshops I had given. I have not idea where mine is. I may have given it as a gift. Anyway, it really did look good. So I decided to make another. And this one I think I will keep!


 
I am doing my favorite 1-2-2-1 tie-down order and a-b-a-b tabby order. I have three colors and tabby, so that means I have four shuttles going. Because I am using the Baby Wolf, I have a wolf trap to help keep the shuttles manageable. My colors are Tan, Black, and yellow with white tabby. All threads are 8/2 cotton. With 14 inches in the reed, I will weave for 25 inches. This should give me a nice finger-tip towel.

2 comments:

Helen Hart said...

What epi do you use for 8/2? Love your blog as usual. Helen Hart

Ann said...

Hi Helen,
For this project I sett at 18 epi.