Thursday, April 11, 2013

Weaving Words to Weave By

same warp- different denting 
While checking out some of my favorite blogs, I was struck by how inventive the titles are. Here are a few who came up with some great titles for their blog (with my added comments).  I haven't checked them all out, but love their names..................... a weaver knows.

Eager Weaver   ---- we are
A Winding Thread --- we love to wind
Weaver's Words --- we want to hear
A Sweet Thread --- we have lots of threads
Lady of the Loom --- we are, but some are guys
Working Yarn --- it's some work and some not work
Thrumbs --- we all have lots of thrumbs
Thread Tales --- we weave in tales and tails 
Weft Side of the Loom --- we woof and weave and weft
Dust Bunnies Under My Loom --- we all love these kinds of bunnies
Weave Away --- we weave away most every day


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, those titles are all great x x